Sunday, June 5, 2011

here comes the sun♡



Today's weather is amazing. Blue sky, bright sunshine, no wind and heat!! I'm so psyched that it's finally summer! 'm going to lie out here in my garden all day and try to forget about some of the weird things and semi stupid mistakes I made last night while out with my friends.. I can be such a phone number-slut when I'm drunk, hehe..
When you're drunk, how do you change? Like, what kind of people du you end up talking to, how do you end up acting, where do you end up going etc.. I think it's weird how a thing like alcohol can change a person for a shorter period of time..

Apart from the alcohol and some tiny bites of a (delicious) cake from the party before going out last night, my diet is going great! But I have to stop calling it a 'diet'. It's just a new lifestyle. Anywho, it's going great! I run almost every day and can feel how I'm getting better and more persiverant. Awesome!
And I eat more vegetables and fruit. I'm so proud of myself, haha.. And the best thing? It's changed my mood - so I'm starting to feel happier♥

Have a great day in the sun!
Love and sunscreen,


Maria

2 comments:

  1. awesome for you its going great :D!!!
    when Im drunk, which has been often the case lately, I become really hyper, flirty and want attention all the time! I call people I shouldnt call, talk to strangers etc and regret it the next day! thats why im trying to learn myself to behave while im drunk..it's always better to have control! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you so much! I'm so excited about things getting better, too! :D
    Oh, I understand what you mean about talking to strangers and regretting it.. I always end up giving them my (REAL) number and end up getting a million texts the next day lol Control is key haha :)

    ReplyDelete