Wednesday, June 1, 2011

it starts today


Two months. One diet. One total makeover. One goal.
 -That sounded like some lame trailer for a cheesy American movie. Oh well, the plan is; I'll start my diet and workout plan today so I'll be happy with myself in time for the U.S-trip which is in August. Wish me luck!
I'm feeling motivated, confident and determined - all good signs! I'm even on my way for a run now!
I'll run every single day, do strengthening exercises, go for a long walk some days, and make sure I exercise as much as I can in every other way (dancing, riding my bike etc.)
Now, for the other part of my plan; eating habits. Oh, those have always been the nr. 1 reason I am not happy with myself. Honestly, it's getitng old.. But it shouldn't be that hard.. Eat when you're hungry, stop once you're full. Eat what's good for your body. There. It's as simple as that.

But guys, I still need help when it comes to staying motivated - any advice? What do you do when it becomes hard for you to keep focus? How do you keep on track when it gets tough? Please, i need help. I cannot blow it this time♥


Love and running shoes,


Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment