Tuesday, May 24, 2011

andrea's choice!



While browsing around on YouTube I found the cutest girly channel! This very pretty (and therefore believable) girl, Andrea, tells about her beauty secrets, hair styling- and fashion tips. She also posts how to tutorials on different hairstyles! I already found a hair style I want to try out for my bestie's 18th birthday! I've been wanting to become more thorough when it comes to styling myself and stuff like that.. This girl has saved my life! I love her videos!
Go check her out!

Last night was quite dramatic for me, I have to admit. My 'best' friend and I had an argument. Over facebook. How mature, right? Anywho, it ended up with me crying half the night, unable to sleep because I finally realized what I guess I knew all along.. Those girls I used to be somewhat close with.. are not friends of mine at all. It's amazing how mean they can be when the fake masks finally come off. I am so over those stupid, superficial bitches! I know I'm probably being too much right now, but it's my blog, deal with it!
At least I got to tell her how I feel. Too bad she was too immature to even respect that I disagreed with her side of the story. She's so.. ugh.
Glad to have gotten rid of her.


Love and curling irons,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment