Friday, May 20, 2011

insomnia



I am so lame to keep posting when I know that not a single person in the world is reading what I write.
With that out of the way, I think I may have found my calling here in life. A guide. How cool would that be? New destinations, new cultures, new people, new experiences all the time! I would get to see so much which would be incredible since I hate being stuck in one place for too long at a time. Oh my gosh, I cannot believe I didn't think of it any sooner!

The guide school consists of a 1 month course in Barcelona. After the one month filled with hard work, new experiences and prep-courses, you get a diploma and free job interview with different traveling agencies, and you're almost guaranteed a job! If you work as a guide somewhere for 12 months - the company will pay the amount of money your 1 month prep course costs! So, an education for free.. and a new job. The dream job. Hell yeah!

The school is 20.000 DKK, however. I am not going to be able to raise that amount of money before November. And certainly not if I also still want to earn money so that I have enough to attend the musical-academy next year. But.. do I really want to do that? Is acting, dancing, and singing just a hobby for me and would I be more happy spending the rest of my life working as a guide?
Hmm.. My two passions, performing and experiencing.. Which one do I choose?
 -And who says I have to choose?

I could always wait for a few years with the musical academy and get educated as a guide now.. I'll earn money quicker. Oh wauw, guess I'll have to talk to my mom about this. But I am so excited!
Annd, now I can't sleep. Great, Maria. Just great.


Love and tanning lotion,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment