Monday, May 23, 2011

drastic change ahead...

I have to months to get back in shape. Why the sudden deadline, you ask? because I am going to the US after all. And I don't want to go back looking bigger than I did when I left. I know it sounds insane, and I know I haven't been able to stick to a certain diet for very long at a time. But this time I have a secret weapon: Mom.
She is the most supportive and loving person I know. She says she has faith in me and that she knows I can do this. It means the world to me to have her by my side.

To keep myself motivated (which is crucial if I want to stick with this diet and stay focused) I will post a picture of me in a bikini each week.. So we can see how much my body will change. Every.. Sunday?
That means I have to find a bikini I like. Maybe I won't be able to post a picture this week. But I will start the diet.
I am freaking out. What if I order the tickets for my flight and I end up screwing up the diet? I'll be fat when I go to the US. All my friends will see. Shit. That can't happen.

If you want me to, I can write about my year in the US to let you know just what it means to me and why I'm unsure about going back. It's up to you ❤


Love and lovehandles,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment