Thursday, May 19, 2011

guess what..?


I just signed up for four weeks of nothing but hip hop dancing every day! I am so excited, dancing is one of the things I do best (and the list of things I do best is.. not that long). On top of that, a shorter course of hip hop/street dancing and ballet! I know, I am not ballerina material.. But every great dancer has some sort of knowledge about ballet. So.. Just hand me that little pink tutu and some banana-shaped shoes, please!

Dancing is my passion. You know, the one thing we all have that makes us feel more alive and special than  usual? Well, dancing does just that for me. When I'm on the stage I just feel invincible, like nothing can hurt me and like I actually have something to offer to other people. Like I'm not worthless anymore.
And the adrenaline rush of performing is the best!
So, stay tuned! Soon I will be popping up in different dance movies out there.. Watch out, Channing Tatum!!
.. -Just kidding. I love him. Someday I'll marry him and we'll have cool little street-babies. With oversized hoodies, basketball shorts and caps.


Peace out!
Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment