Thursday, May 19, 2011

my new new NEW plan.. ❤


I now have a new plan for getting in shape fast enough to reach my goal for December!
First, I have to stop hating myself for screwing up the first 150 time I tried doing the exact same thing. Blaming myself and destroying my self esteem even more is not going to help. So, starting tomorrow, I'm commencing operationtinytrudy.

I really am excited that summer is about to begin, but do you know the feeling you get when it's around 11 AM, you just woke up, just had enough energy to drag yourself into the living room in front of the tv.. One lousy show comes on.. then another.. then another.. Then a couple of hours pass, and you look outside the window, and think to yourself, 'the sun is shining, the sky is blue, the birds are singing.. I should really go outside', and yet.. You stay put.
For some reason it's difficult for me to get off my lazy ass and enjoy the best thing about summer; the weather. Is it just me? I don't believe that. Come on, I'm sure I have some tv-addicted slackers out there.. Don't be afraid to admit it.

Well, my point is.. Tomorrow I will be outside for a long time. -Considering the fact that my entire family is in because of the stupid holiday. Oh, yeah, I'm not completely fine with being around my family all the time. I must be independent enough to actually get tired of 'em.. Don't judge me, you don't have to live with them!

So, asking all my (non-existing) readers.. Tomorrow is all about enjoying summer. Get off your ass and do as I do ♥


Love and lottery tickets,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment